WDDM Home DISCUSSION ON HOW TO PROMOTE DIRECT (TRUE) DEMOCRACY

WDDM Forum : Proposals and Initiatives

Any member can post here proposals concerning WDDM (its function, mission, goals, organization). 
Goto: Forum ListMessage List• New Topic • Search • Log In
Re: Deciding the future course of action
Posted by: PVR (IP Logged)
Date: August 28, 2007 05:15AM

With 3 more people informing of their position on the political compass, all the seven who have declared - Mirek, Mark, Georgio, PVR, Bruce, Antonio and Martin - find themselves to be libertarian left. Possibly most, if not all, persons who have registered at the WDDM may get the same result if they try.

I stated in my earlier post that those having the true spirit of democracy seem to have a particular profile. Assuming that millions of people on earth today are yearning for true democracy, they are sidelined by the people having the diametrically opposite 'authoritarian right' profile, occupying the seats of influence and power. If their spirit manifesting as their 'conscience' is allowed to express itself then true democracy will have a good chance of establishing itself in the world.

I am adding a fourth step to my proposal of 'conscience-based political system' to make it logically complete. I request members to go through it. The first 2 steps have already been operationalised by RESPOLIS in Spain through their 'Politicians: Job Done or You are Gone' campaign [www.alliance21.org] . A good action plan for WDDM is within reach. The US presidential campaign can be the launching pad for the comprehensive action plan. Finally it is the spirit that matters.

Options: Reply To This Message • Quote This Message
Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Deciding the future course of action 865 PVR 08/18/2007 11:10PM
  Re: Deciding the future course of action 422 MiKolar 08/21/2007 07:39PM
  Re: Deciding the future course of action 410 PVR 08/23/2007 05:29AM
  Re: Deciding the future course of action 457 PVR 08/28/2007 05:15AM
  Re: Deciding the future course of action 383 koikaze 09/04/2007 06:15AM
  Re: Deciding the future course of action 397 RoyDaine 09/20/2007 09:31AM
  Re: Deciding the future course of action 403 BrEggum 09/20/2007 03:20PM

Get Firefox!       Powered by Phorum.       PHP