WDDM Home DISCUSSION ON HOW TO PROMOTE DIRECT (TRUE) DEMOCRACY

WDDM Forum : Proposals and Initiatives

Any member can post here proposals concerning WDDM (its function, mission, goals, organization). 
Goto: Forum ListMessage List• New Topic • Search • Log In
Re: Initiatives - Secretariat
Posted by: BrEggum (IP Logged)
Date: July 06, 2007 10:33PM

A secretary has many duties, one being to file specific papers needed in the organization, minutes of meetings in order so they may be referred to, safe guarding those papers such as certificates, tax papers, Site Name, etc. Fire, theft security. Some may say but we are computerized. Whose computer? Backups? Where? Who has access to these and cyber documents? We need to renew and update these records with 2or3 people having passwords and access so if one is on Holiday, these documents are available. Eventually all organizations will be licensed, the gov wants all the tax money it can get and we must be prepared.These are responsibilities which must be done for accountability and accuracy. "They" can audit anything and anybody.

An initial job description could be drawn, but the first Secretary could add things as the "job" occurs. Of course any amendment would go through the WDDM Board.

Virtually all meetings follow a pattern, and by doing so people are comfortable and know how to participate. The Roberts Rules I posted follows Socratic process, can be modified as needed. I did not mean to adopt that Roberts Rules, I gave it for a reference.

Bruce Eggum Wisconsin USA
www.doinggovernment.com

Options: Reply To This Message • Quote This Message
Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Initiatives - Secretariat 795 BrEggum 07/01/2007 09:19PM
  Re: Initiatives - Secretariat 402 mantell 07/05/2007 04:58AM
  Re: Initiatives - Secretariat 383 MiKolar 07/08/2007 03:25PM
  Re: Initiatives - Secretariat 386 BrEggum 07/08/2007 04:04PM
  Re: Initiatives - Secretariat 375 BrEggum 07/06/2007 10:33PM

Get Firefox!       Powered by Phorum.       PHP