01012: Re: [WDDM] Re to Mirek and Mr Khan: [WDDM] Re: WDDM Membership Requirement

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 04:49:47 -0600
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re to Mirek and Mr Khan: [WDDM] Re: WDDM Membership Requirement

Hi Filia,
I suggest you go to his website and read the many letters there from very notable people. What WMGD World Movement for Global Democracy is about is constructing a way all Nations and all People can come together as one. This is no small undertaking. I suggest Mr. Khan is very busy, and I also suggest many of the answers are on the website.

If we chucked out those who do not respond, or are inactive, our group would number 3 or four. :>)
Bruce

On 2/26/07, Filia den Hollander wrote:
Hi Mirek,

Sorry that I didn't reply. I can see both arguments for as well as
against more precise rules for those who wish to participate in WDDM,
so I'm neutral on this one.

However, I would argue to mr Khan that if he's not willing to give an
answer to questions that are asked more than once - "please state your
engagement with WDDM" -, i.e. that if he's not prepared to respect
simple politeness rules, he might as well leave this forum.

I believe it is reasonable (and has to do with the need to self protect
rather than politics) that people who show no respect nor effort are
chucked out.

With kind regards,
Filia den Hollander

Op 26-feb-07 om 8:58 heeft M. Kolar het volgende geschreven:

FiliadenHollander
tel
email

--