01013: Re: [WDDM] Re to Mirek and Mr Khan: [WDDM] Re: WDDM Membership Requirement

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 05:13:52 -0600
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re to Mirek and Mr Khan: [WDDM] Re: WDDM Membership Requirement

I propose we need to remodel the membership process.
Bruce

On 2/27/07, M. Kolar <wddm(at)mkolar.org > wrote:
Filia,
That's a misunderstanding.
Mr. Khan fulfilled the requirement of providing enough personal
democracy-related information more than enough, see all the information he
provided about himself: http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/SAK
I just have a personal issue with him that his proposed system is not a Direct
Democracy.

It was the most recent member that has not provided anything, even after two
reminders: http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/MikhailKozyrev
My query and Mark Antell's reply referred to this case.

Mirek

--
Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA