00816: Re: [WDDM] Unequal voting rights? - Re: [WDDM] ReQuest for Defining "a bottom-up origin"

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:25:45 -0600
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Unequal voting rights? - Re: [WDDM] ReQuest for Defining "a bottom-up origin"

We do need to update our ways. We are not even using the WDDM Website, which has a place for discussion of specific topics etc.

Please check out this site http://www.govtech.net/digitalcommunities/story.php?id=102342
Unless we get updated, we will be known as the ol timers rant
Bruce

On 11/22/06, M. Kolar wrote:
Richard,
   NO!
   Probably we all (hopefully) know that it has big problems, can be
manipulated, can be made a complete farce. But however fast we would like to
get rid of it, it will stay with us at least for some purposes for a long time,
so better make it as good as possible in the meantime.

   One indicator of how hard it would be to replace completely by consent
generating mechanisms is the fact that nobody reacted so far to our reports
about the wisdom councils a related matters. And I was hoping that this subject
could be another important subject for discussion for this group to arrive at
some position.

Mirek

--
Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA