00815: Fwd: [WDDM] Arbitrary Definition of "a bottom-up&down weaving origin" = HAND7::IXIK

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:28:48 -0600
Subject: Fwd: [WDDM] Arbitrary Definition of "a bottom-up&down weaving origin" = HAND7::IXIK

M. Kolar wrote:

> S'ace,
>   although I have been trying hard all the time to understand your
> posts, I must confess that I can still dig up very little
> understandable information from your "encoded" messages. For example,
> does what you write below mean that you do not believe any more in
> what you wrote in that Wiki page cited below?
>   Can you please try to write in a more plain language so that
> everybody can make some sense from it in a relatively short time?
>   Thanks,
> Mirek

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Giorgio who thought his language limitations were responsible for his
dysfunctional understandings

Bruce Eggum notes; I am not able to understand the words? either. Is there a point to this delusive wandering?  Bruce

--
Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA
Free Movie on Gov http://www.truemajorityaction.org/takeback/