00817: Re: [WDDM] Arbitrary Definition of "a bottom-up&down weaving origin" = HAND7::IXIK

From: "S'ace orange" <cjdegroot(at)orange.nl>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:23:16 +0100
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Arbitrary Definition of "a bottom-up&down weaving origin" = HAND7::IXIK

M. Kolar wrote:
S'ace,
although I have been trying hard all the time to understand your posts,
I must confess that I can still dig up very little understandable information from your "encoded" messages.

A: For example,
does what you write below mean that you do not believe any more in what you wrote in that Wiki page cited below?
B: Can you please try to write in a more plain language so that everybody can make some sense from it in a relatively short time?
Thanks, Mirek

Dear Mirek,
as i stated or rather state right now ...
i was surprised by your comments in the GBM link you visited, half a year ago ...
i experience that awakening process on this planet go real fast ... (do you copy that phenomenon? Y/N?)
so it seems not sensible to cling on to all historic moments in a fastgoing process ...
at least not now ... while we are right in that process ...
later we can make time to see and analyze what happened ...

got this picture? where i tried to think on Question A.

For B i now (the fast ongoing process of creations edge on the horsemove?) formulate this answer:
  • may it be clear that i cannot guarantee everybody to make some sense from it ... this is where what i "produce" can be offered by me but not consumed, say consu-mediated. maybe this is where i need catalysers as mr. antonio rossin and mr. jan gieszen who about a year ago co-wrote an election-bug article with a european fellow (me, richme poorme). it was a nice mission "possible" by ignoring the "impossible option".
  • having said this, i can now state that i can respond willingly on the call for a try :: i really try to do the best i can - will you belief me?
  • in order to create a workable energized space where we can communicate ... this mechanistic thing (pc) and the internet need to be "catalyzed" also to a humanistic affair :: here i use the work of mr. peter jones & hodges model.
  • a practical thing i will perform on life shows is a short meditation - which i developed and labelled: the electric neu-ree-bah ... Which on this medium and in this dialogue may complexify , however is meant as "a thing called love"(johnny cash) . And my italian friend can talk in an article on what that thing does to the neurosystem that can be managed by every human (if ...). Mr. Jan Gieszen, the other co-writer, is also skilled in this market.
  • to uncomplexify i herewith deliver a doc-ument(al) that at first page overwhelms at first sight, but can be of use at another moment, if that moment and time is prepared for the energy needed to get into the (deep?) understanding mode.
  • the second page is of more shirt use, i think, in the effort of me to catalyse the communication GAP ...
  • and lets be open ... we will not close the gap in one step ... sure i'll be happy if it happens, but we have to be careful in "a schedule" ...
  • on a term of a month, after the indian experience, i may have i touchdown momentum that facilitates an even more article as a communication with us, within a relatively short time (considering 5 years? 13 years? over 100 years? of practising one-man-one-vote "destruction of ..." (what can i tell for "..."? May everyone have its own words from a spectating level for that 3 dots?
Neu Ree Bah ;-)
S'ace
even more attracted by acting the self than talking on ... s'11 :{