00767: Re: [WDDM] ReQuest for Defining "a bottom-up origin"

From: "Pras Anand" <pras_anand(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:28:19 -0000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] ReQuest for Defining "a bottom-up origin"

How do i know if i am able to contribute? What are the principles of
eligibility?

Best regards

Giorgio

I am looking for people who are truly open-minded and who know what they are
doing. People who have experience to share and who are not challenged by
someone with better or different ideas. People like people and who are not
self-obsessed.

Ideally people who have had hard life experiences and have learned about the
pain and suffering caused by egos and mishandled power. Anyone can
participate - in theory. Everyone has something to contribute - but the
worst is people with their own static view who think they know better than
others.

Let's put it this way - If you think I'm humble - I want to work with you.

If you think I'm arrogant and stuck on myself - then I don't want to work
with you..

People tend to see me through their own eyes only.

Social Computer is a project that anyone can participate and is designed
that way. Not top down or bottom up, but a dynamic ecology. The building of
such a thing is a different story and I will be looking for the open minds.
There are a few around at the moment, some from this email-list and many
from tech, politics, invention, digital art, music scene, celebrities etc.

I hope this answers your question