00768: False prophets

From: "Pras Anand" <pras_anand(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:38:15 -0000
Subject: False prophets

I'm sorry guys but I cannot discuss the details of my system openly like
this. I am at the point of patent, since there are so many who have
validated it as a system. When I am in a project building it I will ask you
to help me if you are willing.

What I can say is that it is a system with technological aspects but is very
much installed into a physical enviroment that people are engaging over many
issues of work, life, play etc. This environment can be used for many things
and making democratic choices is just one of them.

This is a key design flaw of most systems - people will vote, but they want
other things too. No one is interested in a boring choice-making machine. It
must be more threaded, more diverse, it must touch the needs of the people
themselves and help them forward in real terms.

I have noticed that S'Ace also has a "development". A Global Genius platform
(not a very humble name?). Can I say firstly that I'm working on an actual
system not some new-age hippy crap that has no real function spiritually or
practically. I mean, what does www.globalgeniusvoter.com actually do? Who
does it help? Do you really think the majority of people in the worlds we
live in are going to understand this? Even if it is a good idea, where is
the democracy? where is the decisionmaking? where is the relevance to
anything other than self-help? Why not compare this with
www.nevadavotedirect.org as an actual DIRECT DEMOCRACY - seeing as that is
the topic here.

I have read dozens of books around this kinds of things. Most of them I find
primitive but many are very deep and very helpful. So how does your system
do anything new that they are not already doing? These methods have been
around for generations already and are based on ancient wisdom from 1000's
of years ago. Also before you use the word genius, look around you and see
how many people are way further than you and way more humble.

I'm a highly spiritual person, but if it doesn't run on a real system, it
doesn't mean anything in my opinion. It seems to me that it is designed to
confuse people and make him look super spiritual to those that don't know.
My generation is waking up and there are of us - leaders in this process. We
grew up with computers and are also spiritual. We can spot bullshit a mile
away and are frighteningly aware of how things actually work. Please see
www.social-computer.com for a range of my work and contributions from
others.

Spiritual matters are deep as many of us know. I am always saying things
that the scriptures supposedly also said, but it is innate in me. I
understand because I draw deep connections with the universe. The problem
with these kinds of people/projects is that they come across deep wisdom and
don't have the ability to interpret it. So they get inspired and make the
best idea they have - forgetting that they don't know the first thing about
what they are trying to design. Also they forget that the majority of people
in the world are not like them and so will not understand what they are
saying. Social Computer goes much deeper and challenges us all in different
ways.

What I can say is that I was talking with the EC about the Social Computer
people platform technologies about 4 years ago and recently they have
released some detailed concepts which are also at the core of my work. I am
not claiming this as my own, but only to illustrate that they are working
along similar lines - also it might be educational for some to see what the
real world are doing - http://www.digital-ecosystems.org/ - and how close
they are to realising the deeper truths in a concrete way.

I do not support concrete science in many forms because it can be too static
and systematic. But I know that a real Solution must work in the spiritual
plane, the creative/artistic plane, it must be rich with hope and it must
satisfy computer scientists, economists and political scientists. Mostly an
idea like this must be interesting for the people. The uneducated - the
outsiders and borderliners who never had any chances in life. I am telling
you that my work encompasses this and a lot more. I have never seen another
project with all of these challenges met - and these are just the basic
challenges - after that there is a whole layer of core logic and interaction
design - then the genetic processes which keep the whole thing
self-regulatory.

Democracy is an attempt to return to the natural way of doing things in my
opinion. We are striving to return to what we feel is a more natural way of
doing things. Survival of the fittest is a form of democracy in a sense, but
it is harsh and puts one above another. Equality is a fantasy. No one is
equal. We are defined my our actions.

I am deeply engaged in society, technology and spiritual matters - I can see
a bullshitter miles off because I am very far myself with these things. I am
afraid that the role of designing actual systems should be left to those who
aren't caught up in pretty colours and random metaphoric relationships which
have no real meaning and are not logical or reasonable.

I am not a fan of these - new-age politicians. Or in fact of new-age
anything - I am (like many others) way beyond that. I understand what the
ancients were saying - the beauty of harmonic relationships and metaphoric
resonance between different objects in the universe.

If anyone is serious to want to get involved and build it, or implement it,
look at my site and read up on the work there - the core system isn't built
yet and I have no intention of building it without the best minds I can
find. I have, thankfully already found some on this forum - thanks guys!!
(and thanks for reading this all the way down, i know it was a bit rambly)