00585: Re: Significance of the cross/movie

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 03:59:00 +0200
Subject: Re: Significance of the cross/movie

Dear Wolfgang,

if you were in favour of Democracy, you must make the
people know about just everything. Otherwise you are not
in favour of democracy. Period.

To be clearer, I despise the kind of cuteness you suggest,
which goes in favour of serving the power holder, in fear
from being smashed by the latter.

best regards,

antonio

At 13:43 +0200 27-04-2006, Wolfgang Fischer wrote:
Dear Antonio & Friends,

just to give another small impression of the powers we deal with and I hope
we do not want to be smashed by! Better be cute, Antonio!

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm

more languages

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk

lets carry on! Wolfgang (hasta la victoria siempre!)
---
Dr. Wolfgang Fischer, München

Initiative Emanzipation ad Humanum
Authentizität - Authenticity - Auténticidad
http://emanzipationhumanum.de
http://mensch-sein.de