00586: How to login to the Forum (Wiki)

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:06:47 -0600
Subject: How to login to the Forum (Wiki)

Hi everybody!
It seems that many of you have forgotten your passwords and so have not yet
been able to try the new forum. I put more info about the new Forum in the
Administrative Announcements forum.
Here I reprint the essential part about how to log in in case you forgot
your old Wiki password:
--------------------------
If you forgot your password, you can request a temporary password to be sent to
you either in the Forum of in the Wiki.

For example, in the Forum click on the "Log in" link in the yellow header, and
then use the lower form (with "Did you forget your password?" title). You have
to enter the same e-mail address of yours at which you are receiving this e-mail.
You can do it also in the Wiki where you need not know your registered e-mail
but your user ID (WikiName). You can find your user ID on this page:
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/MemberPages - it's the name in the
first column.
Click on the "Login" link in the Wiki header, and then below on the next page
click on: "1. CLICK HERE to request a temporary password". Then enter your user
ID and send it off.

Please use your temporary password where (Forum or Wiki) you requested it,
because temporary passwords are processed in a different way in the Wiki and in
the Forum. But after you log in and set a new permanent password (in either of
the two places), it will again apply to both the Wiki and the Forum.