00401: Re: Draft. Statement on the European Constituent Process

From: "Ted Becker" <becketl(at)auburn.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:16:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Draft. Statement on the European Constituent Process

I love the document and wholeheartedly support it. There is just one
little change I wish you would make. The word "Constituent" is so
elitist...since you mention referenda, citizens initiatives, and direct
democracy in the text, can't you use the word "Democratic" in the title
instead? It's more understandable, easier to swallow and sexier.

Ted Becker
==================

lsalgui(at)demopunk.net 09/14/05 5:55 PM >>>
Dear friends,
during the 2nd Int. Conference on DD, to be held in Prague the next
weekend,
from Spain we would like to propose the following statement to be signed
by
the Conference or at least by the interested people.

I submit the draft/proposal to allow an easy debate during the
Conference
http://demopunk.net/en/intern/europe/StatementEuropeanConstituentProcess.pdf

Regards, Leo