00400: Re: Draft. Statement on the European Constituent Process

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 02:05:25 +0200
Subject: Re: Draft. Statement on the European Constituent Process

At 0:55 +0200 15-09-2005, Leopoldo Salgui wrote:
Dear friends,
during the 2nd Int. Conference on DD, to be held in Prague the next weekend,
from Spain we would like to propose the following statement to be signed by
the Conference or at least by the interested people.

I submit the draft/proposal to allow an easy debate during the Conference
http://demopunk.net/en/intern/europe/StatementEuropeanConstituentProcess.pdf

Regards, Leo

Leo,

Have my very compliments!

The reason is, you are the first person who introduces to the public
discussion *one item* for the next Jiri's "DD Conference" -- even
though with no enough time to discuss it.

Btw, the 2nd DD Conference happened at Athens, Greece, five years
over ago. If Jiri's conference will succeed, it would be the 3rd.

BTW, I wonder how many people are needed to attend a conference,
to adjudge it "World-Wide-Democratic".

regards,