00402: On the 2nd/3rd Int Conference on DD ...

From: Leopoldo Salgui <lsalgui(at)demopunk.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:00:56 +0200
Subject: On the 2nd/3rd Int Conference on DD ...

Dear Antonio and all,
thanks for your words.

Certainly, it is our collective fault the absence of discussions surrounding
this conference, regardless if everyone can attend it. I am specially
graceful for the Jiri's initiative, taking in account there is no sponsor
support and everything has been set up by his works.

Using a Filia's sentence, this conference is rather a sort of insider-event.
Sincerely, we are used to see the democracy activism is a minority, to be
more precise is a residual activism. For instance, in Spain, the democracy
activism is so residual than in the rest of the world, however we are very
proud of the high results achieved with very very very few activists.

Besides, to be residual has a romantic aroma ;)

To correct (partly) the absence of documents related to the Conference, I just
upload the documents to be submitted from Spain
http://64.62.195.58/wddf/viewtopic.php?tS
Additionally, if I get a little timeslot I will write a short Communication
about the use of non-typical applications of the legal digital sign related
to the democracy activism.

Btw, I'm afraid all printed copies of the documents describe the Prague's
Conference as the 2nd Int Conference on DD.

See you ... Leo

El Jueves, 15 de Septiembre de 2005 02:05, Antonio Rossin escribió:
At 0:55 +0200 15-09-2005, Leopoldo Salgui wrote:
Dear friends,
during the 2nd Int. Conference on DD, to be held in Prague the next
weekend, from Spain we would like to propose the following statement to
be signed by the Conference or at least by the interested people.

I submit the draft/proposal to allow an easy debate during the Conference
http://demopunk.net/en/intern/europe/StatementEuropeanConstituentProcess.pdf

Regards, Leo

Leo,

Have my very compliments!

The reason is, you are the first person who introduces to the public
discussion *one item* for the next Jiri's "DD Conference" -- even
though with no enough time to discuss it.

Btw, the 2nd DD Conference happened at Athens, Greece, five years
over ago. If Jiri's conference will succeed, it would be the 3rd.

BTW, I wonder how many people are needed to attend a conference,
to adjudge it "World-Wide-Democratic".

regards,