00235: Re: Suck a lozenge

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 21:18:57 -0600
Subject: Re: Suck a lozenge

Georges Metanomski wrote:
And what do we learn from this old hat? That Wddm has
21 members (a lot for "world wide"), that JoLlOrtega
has read the list of Projects (good for him, but why
He has actually not only read it, but has also contributed (made changes) to
this page, that is why he got there into the "Recent" list.

call them "projects'?) and that the set of Wddm members
Suggest a better word for them, please! All what I did initially, was just my
suggestions, it's not anything cast in stone, everything can (should) develop
as a results of the collective effort of all the members.

included two or maybe 3 subsets.
What subsets do you have in mind? All members, or their Home pages are
absolutely equal.