00234: Re: New member

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 21:09:42 -0600
Subject: Re: New member

Giorgio Menon wrote:
If this e-mail is an open question to determine if i'm favourable to
accept Erik in WDDM, then my answer is YES!

Hi!
It was actually not a question any more, just an announcement.
I repeat, that consensus was achieved some time ago that anybody who provides
some basic information about themselves, will be automatically accepted.
This is what I am now doing.
Also, as for the discussion of different types of memberships, it seems that
most people favour just one kind of ordinary (full) membership. Therefore, can
we also assume a consensus on this issue? Again, if you agree, you don't have
to comment on this any more.