00236: Re: New member

From: richard(at)cyberjournal.org
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 05:43:07 +0100
Subject: Re: New member

14/05/2005, M. Kolar wrote:
I repeat, that consensus was achieved some time ago that anybody who provides some basic information about themselves, will be automatically accepted.
This is what I am now doing.
  Also, as for the discussion of different types of memberships, it seems that
most people favour just one kind of ordinary (full) membership. Therefore, can we also assume a consensus on this issue? Again, if you agree, you don't have to comment on this any more.

These procedures seem reasonable, but it makes the rules on the website out of date - misleading for visitors and newcomers.

rkm