00161: Re: WWDDM controversies

From: "Ted Becker" <becketl(at)auburn.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:23:40 -0500
Subject: Re: WWDDM controversies

I second the motion. Any negative comments should immediately be deleted. There is no room or time to haggle or be nasty. If you feel a
need to attack direct democracy advocates, join the CIA.

Ted.
===============
macfluff(at)shaw.ca 04/21/05 5:48 AM >>>

I agree with Josep as well. I don't have a lot of time left in my day to
spend arguing. Lets get the spirit.

Milton

M. Kolar wrote:

I am joining Josep in his plea!
It looks like my attempt to restart WDDM in a different way to avoid
old controversies was a failure?

I think we should at first put prominently on the web site all the
links and information about the people who really are already doing
something for DD all over the world, and then try to come up with how
and what we could contribute to it.

Mirek

Josep Lluís wrote:

Dear friends,

I am astonished at the current controversies and accusations among
members of the wddm. I don't understand them and I am not really
interested in them, they seem to me to respond to no more than the
inability to leave some old discussions rest in peace. Please convert
them to any concrete proposal that can be agreed upon or stay silent.
I need to know if we are trying to do some work or just to waste time
(amazingly enough, many people seem intent in wasting time and
energies, as if we had too much of them).

By the way, I welcome any proposal for new resources than can help us
to better communicate and make decisions, but I don't see the need to
dismiss current ones until they prove their worth.

Finally, I think everyone should be welcome aboard, whatever this
means, and that even having a list of founding members is an errors
that suggest being first means something important. We should have
just a list of all members.

If I have missed something important, please someone clarify.

Best regards,

Josep