02771: Re: [WDDM] Economics and Change

From: Joseph Hammer <parrhesiajoe(at)gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:04:19 -0800
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Economics and Change

I said earlier that it sounded like a central bank crafted this plan. That is because the interest that is paid on loans is only a marginal way that a central bank earns dishonest profits. Anyone that knows where new loaned funds are going before they go can make a killing in the stock market. People seeking loans tell you their plans, and those plans have a true economic effect. Controlling or even knowing about economic decisions before the market gives you the ability to continually steal from the market. Even if you only know that the investment will hurt some other company... or that it will depress the price of wheat by a dollar... any knowledge can be used to steal vast sums from the market.

And, at any time, you can say... "OMG, we're all out of money" and the market will panic. If your buddy is a Rockefeller, he can pocket a few hundred million over the weekend, and then you can announce... Oops... We made a mistake... there is plenty of money. And again, your buddy, Mr. Rockefeller can again make a boat load... In the first case by short selling, and in the second by simply buying stock in the companies worst hit by the initial news.

A central bank the most effective means in history of starting wars and stealing from the masses... and in a way that not one in a thousand can correctly diagnose or detect.

Locking into commitments like "green energy" allows the committees to embezzle and to give contracts to well paying "green" companies. Right now, that would be oil companies... weird.

The "education is zero-interest" plan links the banks to the welfare of colleges, which they greatly desire.

I don't want to get rid of US Central Bank #3 just to have it replaced with something slightly different. And again, there is no way to get from here to 100% reserves while simultaneously increasing the demand for money with artificially low interest rates. And again, Japan. They've been trying it for 20 odd years.

Pj

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 3:12 PM, <Joshua N Pritikin> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 03:08:09PM -0800, Joseph Hammer wrote:
> Political decisions are never fair. They are political.

Then that's the first problem to solve. Without a trustworthy
government, no monetary system can work as intended.

That's why we need some kind of deliberative direct democracy.

--
American? Join the effort toward National Initiative, http://ni4d.us