02712: Re: [WDDM] Direct Democracy

From: Alexander Kassios <kassios(at)gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 13:12:59 +0300
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Direct Democracy

If a platform of Debate like the one proposed by Vivarto is not relevant, then I don't know what is.
Probably someone hasn't read the aforementioned link.

Georges wrote:
"I propose to start with logistic

Consensus of a Group of that size may only be achieved
with help of an adequate "3F" (I&D&R) E-Platform:
1.Initiative (supporting individual proposals)
2.Debate (consensus building)
3.Resolution (upon a consensus threshold; no snapshot
  vote)
"

The Sequential Decision Making System of Vivarto proposes 5 stages of brainstorming, debating, decision, implementation and evaluation.

If the clarification of a methodology of debating and implementing (through an electronic platform or plain simple logic) is not agreed upon, then how a windmill hunting training will help is beyond me.

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 12:54 PM, <Giorgio Menon> wrote:
Il 26/10/2010 11.52, Georges Metanomski ha scritto:

So far, Metanomski show that we not only ignore what's "debate', but don't

know how to read.  Seems hopeless.

Couldn't agree more