02590: RE: [WDDM] From www.theeuropeandemocrat.blogspot.com

From: "David Parker" <davefparker(at)shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 19:16:09 -0800
Subject: RE: [WDDM] From www.theeuropeandemocrat.blogspot.com

Second, I like it too. It’s simple to understand and doesn’t seem to offer a back door for criminals.

It doesn’t break down if I carry it far in to the future unlike the prospect of IBM growing human jelly people in the vacuum of space to work in their dust free factory or McDonald’s terra-forming a planet for another factory farm of Human Hamburger eaters. Will there be a lawless gold rush to see who can stake and hold the largest claims if we discover another habitable planet? All those old economic models break down for they only place value in profit and economic growth. Humans are just another expendable resource. This model cuts out the middleman, the banksters, lawyers, insurance agents, brokers, politicians, military and police eventually. No money to steal or corporate laws to break. Just common sense among the population, I don’t want to be killed so I don’t go around killing others. There would be fewer personal possessions of higher quality that everyone has access to anyways so nothing to steal.

With all the extra bodies from the money game essential services could be short sifts and short work weeks with time to educate or travel. Automation would be a friend that frees up humanity rather than the enemy that steals jobs that people need to pay their masters to earn the right to live.

People volunteer for things all the time, many for the wrong reasons. Why can’t the entire society be based upon altruism and volunteerism? Don’t you think anyone would want to participate? Would we all just go lay under a tree and eat fruit all day for the rest of our lives? Would it be a huge welfare state supported by a few grumbling yet hard working volunteers? Maybe at first but do you think they might change the media and education systems to promote altruism and volunteerism as worthy values and take who wants to be a millionaire and American Idol off the air and take the drug ed sex ed psyops out of the schools? Do you think they might start to ask for freedom “from” religion?

Do people know what’s right and wrong? Not in today’s culture of war is peace, ignorance is strength, beliefs are facts, lies are truth.

From:   Fred Blomson <fred.blomson(at)hotmail.com>

DIRECT DEMOCRATIC NOMOCRACY,

Direct democratic nomocracy is a blue modern, peaceful and liberal
communism.

We can deliberate us from the slavery and of the dependence of the money
and we can create global laws for justice and equal participation to
production and to consumption.

Uncle Marx and many more progressive authors wrote not in vain about
money. Many progressive brothers died until now in the fight against
money and in the fight against market economy.

Almost we all see today money as self evident, “natural” and eternal. Is
it eternal?

One can compare money, market economy and inheritance-right with the
sickness cancer that grows big in a part of the body so that the other
parts becomes weak and dies too early. “Abolish money!” “to the hell
with money and with market economy”!

Money, inheritance right and market economy may be abolished and be
replaced by global direct democratic basic laws (See book: “Beyond
capitalism toward nomocracy” by Tryphon Kostopoulos 1986). It means that
we all together to own and to govern everything. We can for instance
legislate about work duty for all world citizens and we can legislate
laws for maximal and minimal consumption and private owning. We must
legislate a law for at least 12-years education for all children on earth.

I wander. When are we going to stand up and to consider seriously how we
will establish global material equality, justice, peace and prosperity
in our global society? The majority of the people are starving today.
Who is responsible (except you and me!!!???) that they continue to starve?

By the same way we consume free with moderation inside our family today,
we should consume as world citizens both in our community, in our work
place and in our big global family with help of direct democratic basic
laws and nomocracy.

Peaceful communism is the global governing system where all world
citizens legislate basic laws. Then powered by the law all own together
and govern together everything. No violence and no leaders are necessary.

Probably the fanatic conservatives and nationalists continue to believe
egoistic on the little own best and refuse to accept the globalization
in spite of that is a fact. All are depended of all. The nations will be
replaced first by the unions and at last by UNO. The wild national
languages will be replaced first by English and then by a new scientific
global language. Market economy will be replaced by laws and nomocracy.
Conservatism and religions are already slowly on the way to be replaced
by science. Capitalism and egoism are quickly on the way to be replaced
by altruism and peaceful communism.

The flags will be replaced first by the union flags and at last by the
UNO flag. UNO will be replaced by the coming UHO (United Humans
Organization).

We should propose, discuss and train to e-legislate global laws in our
websites!

Long live and Hurray for the global unity! Long live and Hurray for the
direct democratic nomocracy and the being UHO (United Humans Organization).

All genuine direct democrats where are you? Please stand up and act!
Please unite !

Fred Blomson, fred.blomson(at)hotmail.com, www.fredblomson.spaces.live.com
<http://www.fredblomson.spaces.live.com/>

MY 10 FOR THE MOMENT TO DIRECT DEMOCRATIC NOMOCRACY RELATED FAVORITES.

www.aktivdemokrati.se <http://www.aktivdemokrati.se/>,
magnusgus(at)gmail.com, Sweden

www.blog.china.com.cn/changjiwen
<http://www.blog.china.com.cn/changjiwen> , changjwe(at)yahoo.com.cn , China

www.communities.gov.uk/corporate/
<http://www.communities.gov.uk/corporate/>, England

democracy.mkolar.org <http://democracy.mkolar.org/>,
wddm(at)mkolar.org, Canada

www.democrazia-federale.it <http://www.democrazia-federale.it/>,
contatti(at)democrazia-federale.it, Italia

www.dimopolis.gr <http://www.dimopolis.gr/>, geoko(at)otenet.gr, Greece

www.polyarchy.org <http://www.polyarchy.org/>, gpdebellis(at)hispeed.ch, Switzerland

www.rdd-france.blogspot.com <http://www.rdd-france.blogspot.com/>,
rdd-france(at)orange.fr, France