02273: ......

From: Bill(at)Politicalpsychologyresearch.com
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 02:08:07 -0400
Subject: ......

Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 07:46:37 -0700
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Hello as a new member.
From: William McConochie
To: <wddm@world-wide-democracy.net>
Dear Luca:
    Please consider section 3, Publication 3, on my web site, Politicalpsychologyresearch.com, for a model of a new form of political party designed to promote a new, advanced form of democracy independent of special interest group financial support.  It may address your concerns.  If you find my model interesting, I would be happy to collaborate with you in further research to explore issues of mutual interest.

    I do my studies over the Internet, so students and citizens anywhere can participate in them.  Current studies include ones on the psychology of humiliation, the psychology of social activism, and psychological facets of conservative and liberal political worldviews.

    Best regards, Bill McConochie, Eugene, Oregon.