01970: I think you will really like what is comming!

From: info(at)petitionright.com
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 15:33:20 -0700 (MST)
Subject: I think you will really like what is comming!

Politicians are paid, why cant revolutionary activists! I have made it my
full time work to actually do door to door organizing efforts for what I
call the ballot access network. Unfortunately my efforts would take years
to make any change, unless, people of the direct democracy mind set, fund
and take part in building a cooperative corporation that revolutionizes
the green economy and politics. I am building a cooperative, so we all
benefit, contributions are to be paid back for initial investors that get
the avalanche started.

I have an plan of action that is so powerful, we can take back the land
and the law for the people again in less than 4 years. I have basically
outlined the concept at my website www.petitoinright.com, but this website
may not go into all the details about how we can really fix the system.
There is no tool we can use to make it happen, yet. For $7000, I can
create the tool, and we can all take part in reforming politics, we can
even earning money from helping. If we get the ball rolling before
February 2008, we can even recoup a quarter a million dollars, divided
back to those who fund the project, from money already raised by a group
working to limit corruption in politics. A million has been raised to pay
signature gathering firms for ONE petition I know of. The initiative would
limit corruption in government and it is for a subject I know you all
would endorse yourselves. We can outsource the big corporate frauds that
run the paid signature gathering industry with a comprehensive grassroots
stradegy. I have 3 years experience in door to door, training organizers
and fundraising, and 3 years in ballot access. The very corporations that
dominate the paid signature gathering process , are in a way,
disenfranchising true social change from occurring. Its against their very
business, for they are in it for the money , not the cause. I'm working to
change all that.

I don't care how much you can give, but I can add you to the board of
directors for what could be the next billion dollar industry in the midst
of an economic collapse, we can invest that money right into wind and
sustainable energy, so in years to come, we can socialize the energy ,
providing almost unlimited free energy to world. We can use the ballot to
get free health care, and eliminate property taxes to start! These topics
are complicated in nature, in how they interrelate to other issues, but
that's what building co-intelligence is about! "I know no safe depository
of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves, and if we
think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a
wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to
inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of
abuses of constitutional power." - Thomas Jefferson

There are so many possibilities as I'm sure you know. I have the answer,
so we can grow a sustainable activism business that allows for a limited
direct democracy to emerge out of the flames of this fascist corporate
government that is destroying itself. Like the phoenix rising from the
ashes, we will again be victorious in securing liberty , freedom, and
justice in the world. Contact Nicolas Guillermo for a free consultation in
making some money for helping to save the world. My plan will create
thousands of full time jobs, and we together, only need to raise $7000 to
get it started! Happy Holidays and God Bless. Cordially yours, Nicolas
Guillermo
CEO Green Economy Associates
727-326-5724