01969: yogesh saxena wants to chat

From: "yogesh saxena" <yogrekha(at)gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 19:47:51 -0800
Subject: yogesh saxena wants to chat

yogesh saxena wants to stay in better touch using some of Google's
coolest new products.

If you already have Google Mail or Google Talk, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/b-b8bafd8953-31fce6d042-a2c022b3074f4008
You'll need to click this link to be able to chat with yogesh saxena.

To get Google Mail - a free email account from Google with over 2,800
megabytes of storage - and chat with yogesh saxena, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-b8bafd8953-31fce6d042-a0a92ddd72

Google Mail offers:
- Instant messaging right inside Google Mail
- Powerful spam protection
- Built-in search for finding your messages and a helpful way of
organising emails into "conversations"
- No pop-up ads or untargeted banners - just text ads and related
information that are relevant to the content of your messages

All this, and it's yours for free. But wait, there's more! By opening
a Google Mail account, you also get access to Google Talk, Google's
instant messaging service:

http://www.google.com/talk/intl/en-GB/

Google Talk offers:
- Web-based chat that you can use anywhere, without a download
- A contact list that's synchronised with your Google Mail account
- Free, high quality PC-to-PC voice calls when you download the Google
Talk client

Google Mail and Google Talk are still in beta. We're working hard to
add new features and make improvements, so we might also ask for your
comments and suggestions periodically. We appreciate your help in
making our products even better!

Thank you,
The Google Team

To learn more about Google Mail and Google Talk, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/intl/en_GB/about.html
http://www.google.com/talk/intl/en-GB/about.html

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
them into the address bar of your browser).