01940: Re: [WDDM] Antonio's last

From: erich nolan <erichnolan(at)sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:02:44 -0400
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Antonio's last

Hello all,

I recently signed up to this mailing list because I find the prospects
for DD very interesting. Is bickering over issues irrelevant to the
cause of DD what I can expect to see? I sincerely hope to see and to
engage in discussions about DD with intelligent people who share a
common vision.
Here's hoping for substantial debate,
Erich

On Sep 17, 2008, at 6:56 AM, Georges Metanomski wrote:

And what the hell all that has got with DD?
(Unfortunately as much as most, if not all posts).
Georges