01897: Re: [WDDM] Re:[WDDM] Non direct-democracy items

From: "esi1mohseni2" <esi1mohseni2(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:14:47 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re:[WDDM] Non direct-democracy items

Talk is cheap. The question is how we can practically change the political
systems to direct democracies.
I am tired of political autorities who illegaly represent me and make
decisions instead of me.
There must be different strategies to achieve direct democay up to the
political and social realities in different
societies. We should investigate and find smartest strategies for different
kind of societies to achieve direct
democracy.

Hamid Mohseni
Sweden

From : "Jim Powell" autoinfo(at)acenet.co.za
To : wddm@world-wide-democracy.net
Cc :
Date : Mon, 1 Sep 2008 04:59:03 +0200
Subject : [WDDM] Non direct-democracy items
Hi All,

Enough now.
This forum is to promote the employers (voters) to be in control of the
employees (politicians).

There are plenty of other forums to express opposing political views.
I would like to raise a vote for all non direct-democracy items to be
excluded.

The administrators to decide on appropriate entries.
The person who has had > his item blocked may appeal the decision.

Keep the focus.
Regards

Jim Powell