01895: Re:[WDDM] Non direct-democracy items

From: "tobuz" <tobuz(at)libero.it>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 02:14:09 +0200
Subject: Re:[WDDM] Non direct-democracy items

How can anybody disagree?
Let's talk about Direct Democracy

Federico Tonini
Democrazia Federale
Italy
---------- Initial Header -----------

From : "Jim Powell" autoinfo(at)acenet.co.za
To : wddm@world-wide-democracy.net
Cc :
Date : Mon, 1 Sep 2008 04:59:03 +0200
Subject : [WDDM] Non direct-democracy items
Hi All,

Enough now.
This forum is to promote the employers (voters) to be in control of the
employees (politicians).

There are plenty of other forums to express opposing political views.
I would like to raise a vote for all non direct-democracy items to be excluded.

The administrators to decide on appropriate entries.
The person who has had > his item blocked may appeal the decision.

Keep the focus.
Regards

Jim Powell

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Quousque tandem... (Mirek)
To: whitecastle46(at)yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 4:19 PM

How long will you tolerate WDDM becoming a crap discharge
of venomous anti-semitism. Do you really like the language,
the "intellectual" level o Zion Protocols, the attribution of 9/11
to the CIA, etc.? Where does the Zionism come from? The
original message talks about the Islamist brutal and criminal
colonisation of America and only America.
As to the "most infamous crimes of mass murder" allegedly
committed by Israel, the 20 years of both Arab started Intifadas
resulted in 6000 Arab victims, ie. in 0.03 of 200000 Darfur
victims and half a day of Auschwitz. The "most infamous mass
murder turns out to be the mildest ever reaction of an occupying
army to a revolution.
The fact is that we are facing the third invasion of the West by
the barbaric, inhumane Islamist Jihad. The first was pushed away
by Charles Martel at Poitiers, the second by the Polish king
Sobieski at Vienna and the third we are losing mainly due to
pseudo-humane paranoiacs hating their own society and forming
invadors' fifth column.
Quousque tandem, paranoiac, abutere patientia nostra? Quam diu etiam furor
iste nos eludet?

Georges

--- On Sun, 8/31/08, Ron White <whitecastle46(at)yahoo.com> wrote:
.
.
.
.