01796: RE: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 07:26:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

--- ROY DAINE <rdaine(at)btinternet.com> wrote:
Maybe why you've been inundated by offers of help
for your project.

Roy
=============
G:
I skipped all preceding this sentence, because I did
not understand anything of it. Ships passing in the
night.

As to my "project", I had only one concerning DD, viz.

"To define problems faced by a DD computing platform
of national size and to conceive a rough outline of
their solutions."

I described it in a recent post to Bruce and repeat
here that I frequently asked WDDM for help, but did
not get even a single answer.

I have lost enough time on our hopeless "discussion"
and leave it at that, switching to the lurking mode
unless somebody opens the thread on "DD computing
platform".

Georges.