01773: RE: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 11:14:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

--- ROY DAINE <rdaine(at)btinternet.com> wrote:

It depends on your version of DD. To many people,
the Swiss model incorporates all the DD they
require.
=============
G:
There is no "my version" of DD, just as there is no
"my version" of General Relativity or of Chicago
Blues. They are rigorously defined concepts. To many
people Intelligent Design is right and Genetics wrong.
Bandwagon's requirements don't define rigorous
concepts.
=============
I say again - Reality.
=============
G:
The only reality of DD is so far in Kibbutzim.
=============

The world will not change merely because you want
it to.

The world will definitely not change to your idea
of a Kibbutz system.
==============
G:
It's not "my idea", but a social and political fact.
If your "reality" disregards facts, it's your problem.
Indeed, world will probably not become a Kibbutz,
(clear and strict synonym of DD) because it strongly
moves in the opposite direction of tyranny, dogmatism,
fanatism and stupidity.
I've looked at the site you mentioned. I did not
find it convincing.
G:
In the light of your previous statements it's a
compliment. Thanks.

Georges.