01660: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

From: "Annette and Martin" <ajackson123(at)bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 21:15:35 +1030
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

If you would like to know why the is so many dictators,watch
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - Part I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbdnNgqfs8&feature=related
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - Part II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29GhXsx7-Rs&feature=related
This will make you understand why?
Martin Jackson