01496: Re: [WDDM] Supporting the spirit of Democracy

From: ROY DAINE <rdaine(at)btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:01:03 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Supporting the spirit of Democracy

PVR,
Tried to visit said site, there appears to be some sort of error. Why not post an international question regarding Burma at myverdict.net. I'll certainly support it. I'd do it myself but I feel that it is not my place to start threads. The site has to stand or fall based on other peoples use of it.
Best
Roy

Vijayaraghavan Padmanabhan <vijayaraghavan.p(at)rediffmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,
While we are endeavouring to improve the quality of our democracies, we still find countries where even the basic democratic spirit is suppressed. It would be appropriate to express our support to the Burmese people.
http://www.avaaz.org/en/stand_with_burma/

PVR

Enhance democracy. Make your views known on every issue.