01401: organization

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruceeggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 23:01:56 -0500
Subject: organization

Dear All,
It is time to accept that this work is expensive. WDDM had a goal to carry the message about the benefits and methods to develop I&BR to "The WORLD". To accomplish this WDDM must have brochures, video, speakers available and presented on Media for all to see. This takes money.
1. We need a Infrastructure which is accountable and Secure to accomplish this.
2. We need to get a non-profit License to accomplish this.
3. We need a Pay Pal account so people can donate
4. We need a (limited) bank card to use like a credit card on the internet.

It is costly, here is Move On regarding environment:
Avaaz.org is launching an emergency drive to mobilize its members around the world—organizing, country by country, to resist Bush and press forward on climate change. And they've asked for our help.

A donor has pledged to match contributions from MoveOn members, dollar for dollar, up to $250,000—enough to dramatically broaden Avaaz's organizing power on every continent. Can you help to fund this emergency global climate campaign? Click here to donate:

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/earth_versus_bush/

Normally, as Americans, we focus our energy on changing US policies—in part because they have such a big impact on the rest of the world. But at this moment, one of the most powerful ways to fight climate change is to support progressives in other countries who are fighting to ensure that their governments stand strong against Bush.

WDDM

This is what we need to prepare for. Not keeping a few nickels in a shoe box.

Bruce

--
Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA