01400: Re: [WDDM] Re: [FixGov] How the Political Parties are possible at World level under World Democracy?

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:58:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: [FixGov] How the Political Parties are possible at World level under World Democracy?

--- Bruce Eggum <bruceeggum(at)gmail.com> wrote:
BE:
At this
time more and more people realize they do have the
power to participate in
government.
G:
Wishful thinking. I observe that people lose the
faculty of reasoning and realizing whatever it may be
and react socially only to manipulation and
conditioning. It's no more question
of "obedience" and "servitude", but of considering
power, like gravity, as force majeure against which
it's not only inefficient, but stupid to revolt.
And nobody wants to revolt. People want a strong
guy solving for them problems and leaving them to
quietly eat, drink and copulate. Look at the last
elections in France. The strongest guy came through
and candidates proposing I&R got about 1% of votes.
BE:
Therefore the people need to network together and
decide what they want in
their community, state, country, world ...
G:
That's what you think they need, but all they desire
is a lot of food, drink and sex.

That's why I stress the SINCERITY in my Shadow
Parliament as the essential prerequisite of DD.

http://findgeorges.com/ROOT/WRITINGS/POLITICS/shadow_eng.html

Only after it's met, people will eventually need,
what you assume the do now.

And please, stop confusing "government" or executive
with "governance", which is what DD addresses.

Georges.