00988: Plan A - YES

From: "Bernard Clayson" <bernard-clayson(at)shuartfarm.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 21:22:02 -0000
Subject: Plan A - YES

Dear all,

Can we TRY something to establish the opinions of the members, that does not mean written on tablets
of stone, it means attempt to break the disputes that currently exists.

Debate equals arguments, the result is both sides becoming more dogmatic and entrenched.

Everyone is entitled to -
a) their opinion,
b) submit their opinion without fear of contradiction,
c) submit their opinion in it's own right.
d) change their opinion.

No one is entitled to adapt or contradict someone else's text for their purpose (the moderator
should reject any postings that do).

To assess the groups opinion, all needs is for members to send an email to the group with (in this
case) Plan A - YES or NO in the subject line, and their reasons (if they wish to do so) in the text
(this part of the email).

If a member changes their opinion after reading the reasons in other emails, they can send another
email with Plan
A - YES or NO (2) in the subject line to override the first email.

No debate, just TRY it, if it fails we try something different, if it succeeds we can move on to
Plan B and C.

Regards
Bernard