00987: [Fwd: Re: [WDDM] NO more Resignations- Let's start again!!]

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 17:51:07 -0800
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [WDDM] NO more Resignations- Let's start again!!]

This is the message Berbard asked to to forward.
Sorry for the delay!

Subject: Re: [WDDM] NO more Resignations- Let's start again!!
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 21:57:15 -0000
From: Bernard Clayson <bernard-clayson(at)shuartfarm.fsnet.co.uk>
To: M. Kolar <wddm(at)mkolar.org>

Mirek,

In view of your comments, I withdraw my resignation.
Would it be appropriate to post this to wddm list, or to the new list.
My concern is that it may be posted on the new list which may not influence
others to give it
another chance.

Regards
Bernard