00765: Re: [WDDM] ReQuest for Defining "a GrandPiano"

From: "S'ace orange" <cjdegroot(at)orange.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:02:24 +0100
Subject: Re: [WDDM] ReQuest for Defining "a GrandPiano"

WeDayDayer in :Dialogue & Silence,

may we have a yourney in reambarrassing the invention of the Grand Piano?

if so,
A: do we allow the next choice and vote:
x: white notes are the feminine principles and black notes are the masculine
principles
y: black notes are the masculine principles and white notes are the feminine
principles

B: we do not allow A:
* because we might be aware of mixed up energies & intentions
* we might be aware of forces mingling in society that work on this mixing
up : but for what reason
* we are informed (by giorgio & others?) that the elite has committed itself
to a mission to give work to all individuals who want to have a job

C: we cannot imagine B either
* anyhow there is an instrument that has blacks and whites and a formation
of octaves
* we search for the music of silence
* we love to listen to silence
* we love to listen to music, harmonizing music
* once a week we like it te get mixed up, sometimes twice ...
* we donot want to be mixed up all the time

well ... for a start to bring up the thing I am designing !

s'ace

nb.
may someone get the illusion that i am saying i am the designer ...
then i kindly ask that fellow human to understand this proposition as a gift
that came to me a long time ago ...
so it is the only thing i can live ... ;-)
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/GlobalGeniusVoter
(donot read, but just get the picture of life and death?)