00703: Re: [WDDM] To WDDM and D-Europe: Why can't DD groups get their act together ?

From: "George L. Kokkas Law Office" <geoko(at)otenet.gr>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 05:52:30 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] To WDDM and D-Europe: Why can't DD groups get their act together ?

    DEAR  D.D. COLLEAGUES,

  being a founding member of WDDM and for more than three years its elected spokesperson, I consider that today's "soft" situation of WDDM with its very good site, thanks to Mirek and  a few others , without the horrible trroubles we faced when we tried to make it a formal Organisation and open to everybody for new   D.D. Initiatives  in each country , under the auspices of WDDM is much better than in the past years!
     Of course I would prefer to see it more active, although we had excellent dialogues in our site until recently (what happened and silence came in the meantime?), but I feel more efficient and stronger in our many many D.D. activities in Greece, when I am referring before different audiences in the coordinating role and in the D.D. Data Bank of WDDM (now we try to enforce DD changes in the revision of Greek Constitution, that we would never had the self -confidence to propose if WDDM, NDDIE  or IRI Europe would never have been existed).
    So , I am proud having influenced today's existence of WDDM by one or the other way!

George L. Kokkas
"Forum for Citizens' Democracy" - Coodinator