00702: [WDDM] Parties and Politics

From: "George L. Kokkas Law Office" <geoko(at)otenet.gr>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 05:50:40 +0200
Subject: [WDDM] Parties and Politics

We found recently a way in Greece to support other certain political parties, that need and ask for our fresh D.D. ideas, cooperating
with them as a D.D. NGO or party, especially in local Authorities elections, that bring us before great audiences and they promise us
certain responsibilities on D.D. issues, when we win the elections, as it happened last week in a very crucial big suburb of Athens!
This story is going on and I ' ll keep you informed.

George L. Kokkas
"Forum for Citizens' Democracy" - Coodinator

From: Antonio Rossin
To: <democracy-europe(at)yahoogroups.com, ....

Subject: Re: [d-europe] Re: [WDDM] Parties and Politics

--