00632: Re: [WDDM] A proposal put for vote to all the WDDM members

From: "S'ace" <cjdegroot(at)wanadoo.nl>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:31:34 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] A proposal put for vote to all the WDDM members

RULE A: Only the current Administrators shall hold authority to create or amend the WDDM Operating Rules or Constitution.
Note of Awareness
when i made my choice to agree ...
i was and still am aware of the fact, trusting my devoted webmasters, that apart from the verbs create / amend WE have other verbs, such as dialoque, inform, remember, formulate, express etc. that give me as a non-administrator member anough space and time to be with the core and the field of US.

May the force Be & Be with You ... rs,
S'ace