00620: Re: [WDDM] Space for WDDM discussions in the Newsletter

From: "George L. Kokkas Law Office" <geoko(at)otenet.gr>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 02:13:29 +0300
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Space for WDDM discussions in the Newsletter

Thank you Jiri for your offer!

I just sent to Bruce Eggum the following e-mail about the topics we have to face and decide before registering WDDM's Articles of
Association.
We have just begun the discussions on afew issues , especially membership, but somebody should somehow moderate the discussions and
decisions in order to finish on acertain time directdemocratically:

Bruce,

What we call "AoA" is the Chapter of a non profit (and non governmental ) Organisation, that has to face ,at least, the Following:

1) Name of the Association
2) Founding Members
3) Seat-Addresses
4) Marks-Emblems
5) Duration
6) Purposes
7) Means to make Purposes happen
8) Type of Association (Simple-Network-Non profit etc)
9) Members and different kind of Members
(the discussion we just begun in WDDM)
10) Rights and Obligations of Members
11) Capital (deposited) of the Association
12) Types of Income
13) Administration
14) Conflicts Resolution-Arbitration or jurisdiction of Courts responsible to solve disputes
15) Resolution and Liquidation of the Association
16) Different Final Clauses

I hope these are enough for our next discussions.When I will have the decisions on the above I will translate and register officially WDDM
in Athens Courts' Archives.

George L. Kokkas

BrEggum Wrote:
George,
Do you have a copy of what the Articles of
Association are? What is it that we need to have
to complete the Articles of Association?

Thanks, Bruce

Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 14:13:31 +0200
From: Jiri Polak <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
To: WddmAdmin <wbm@world-wide-democracy.net>

Dear all,
Concerning the discussions about the development of the WDDM. I offer to
contribute by putting 1 - 2 page(s) of my Newsletter at your disposal (free
of charge) for announcements, comments etc. If you agree, the next deadline
would be end of August.
Sincerely, Jiri