00615: Re: [WDDM] Poll results posted: interesting read

From: <rosen(at)vpsystems.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 15:38:49 -0700
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Poll results posted: interesting read

Hello Mirek,

I hope this finds you and your family very well and enjoying the Spring
season.

I didn't participate in the Poll because I have been so very busy with my
electoral campagn at Nevada Vote Direct. Our petition drive was successful,
and I am now officially on the ballot for November. I've been just
astonished at the positive response that I've had from citizens in the
district. I talked with hundreds of people during the petition drive. People
who have their heads full of politics need argument and convincing. But the
tailors and tinkers of the world understand NVD instantly and love it. They
will vote for me if only I can make them aware of my name. At this point,
the campaign is focusing primarily on raising about $50,000 so that we can
communicate by direct mail with ALL of the registered voters in the
district. If this can be done, I am convinced I will win the election. At
that point, imagine what this will mean for the direct democracy movement.
We will demonstrate that direct democracy is not only possible but entirely
workable in a practical political context. It's an exciting prospect. But it
won't be easy to raise that $50,000.

So, then, I've been entirely consumed by the campaign. But I wanted to
respond to your request that I at least tell you why I joined WDDM. It was
to get the support of direct democracy people for our campaign. At this
point, I can offer you only my passive support, but I wish you well and
great success.

Sincerely,
Daniel Rosen
Candidate for Congress 2006