00612: Re to Mirek and others: [WDDM] Poll results posted: interesting read

From: Filia den Hollander <holla(at)xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 13:20:38 +0200
Subject: Re to Mirek and others: [WDDM] Poll results posted: interesting read

Hi Mirek,

I've received this and other emails, thank you for your ongoing efforts.

I planned to participate in the world vote test, but became disappointed by
the questions, which were, in my view, way too obvious (sure, everyone wants
peace).

I have trouble with getting a project which I initiated, Everyone's A
Citizen, Baby - A People's EU Constitution, on its feet properly.

In general, just to keep my sanity, I do not delve too much into the world's
sadness and badness.

The one big problem, or obstacle,for WDDM, is that it is mainly an internet
organisation. It is very hard to keep a sense of intimacy, or of feeling
united, or even of efficiency, when one only communicates over internet.

In general, I simply skip all websites where I have to install passwords in
order to be able to participate.

Nevertheless, WDDM and some other groups (Another Dem) are - this sounds
cheesy - my friends and I consider WDDM a group of 'good people'.

My role isn't very active currently because of a combination of what I wrote
in the above.

I think that, in groups like these, we should focus on what actually DOES
happen and what we (Mirek, Jiri and others) actually DO manage to achieve.

With warm regards,

Filia

op 28-05-2006 07:29 schreef WDDM webmaster:

Hi!

The results of the December poll are finally summarized and posted at
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/HowToProceedPoll

We would appreciate if you at least acknowledged the receipt of this e-mail.
We
would appreciate even more, if all those who have not participated in the
Poll,
answered at least the following question:
Why have you joined the WDDM? Or even better: What role, if any, do you see
for
yourself in WDDM in the future? It can be just that of a completely passive
supporter endorsing the DD efforts.

Thank you,