00611: Re: [WDDM] Poll results posted: interesting read

From: Giorgio Menon <giorgio.menon(at)pd.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 09:45:12 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Poll results posted: interesting read

Georges Metanomski wrote:

But if
it came to decide to cut average income by 20% in order
to save national economy and to curb the unemployment,
the whole group would dissolve into thin air.

Let's not forget that the 3 richest people of the world own the GDP of
the 48 poorest countries.
That according to the United Nations Development Programme in the years
1950-1998 the dwellers of 100 out of 174 examined countries have
experienced a dicrease of their incomes and their LIFESPAN!!!!
I simply hope that this sentence was written just for provocation, and
that Georges has a minimal awareness about the criminal association
between economics and politics that's currently ruling the world (ie us
humans and the whole environment). Instead of talking about how to
"save national economy" (which currently means giving more credits to
banks and big corporations that, thanks to science and technology are
abusing the planet in order to have the illusion of a minor
unemployment) and the draconian methods of impoverishing us taxpayers
through further taxes, why don't we start talking about the possibility
of trying to reverse the Current Way of Thinking which wants us workers
sustain banks and corporations and starve when these latter decide it
(see the '29 Great Depression- banks had no money to feed the US people,
but-MIRACLE!- they had zillion dollars to invest in WWII )?
Why don't we start talking about how we gullible citizens are daily
deceived and frauded and how they are making it possible?
Should this group suggest me to "invest" the 20% of my incomes to "save
national economy" i'd surely say goodbye. This is what big corporations
usually do and what governments usually expect from us citizens. See
Enron. YUK!!!

Best regards

Giorgio