00459: Re: practical steps versus Epistemological Revolution

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 04:53:17 -0700
Subject: Re: practical steps versus Epistemological Revolution

I also completely agree with Chris.
I suggest that you do not forward the copies of this kind of abstract
discussions to the WDDM mailing list, it would be nice if you could keep them
in the more appropriate fora. I also hoped we will concentrate here on
those PRACTICAL STEPS as Chris suggests, on how to make this site and the WDDM
somehow useful for the efforts to improve democracy.
Mirek

chris redmond wrote:

you say feedback welcome. can i suggest that the wddm concentrate
it's efforts and communications on specific practical steps re direct
democratic administration, and leave this kind of rubbish for those
who are also comfortable with equally irrelevant and inappropriate
forms of government.
cheers,
chris