00444: Referendum in Kenya

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:37:40 -0700
Subject: Referendum in Kenya

From George Omondi, CDD-Kenya:

Dear Miroslav,

Sorry for my delayed response!! Its because we are having the first ever
referendum on the constitution of Kenya this coming monday 21st Nov. Its
a historical event and we in the DD movement are particularly interested. So
I am running all over the country training poll observers. Individually,
I must train 2,000 people before sunday, I started only this week...so
its hectic!!!!!!!

We at the CDD continue to be very grateful for your kind assistance.
Thank you so much!!!

Best regards,

Omondi George