00418: Re: For Georges: supporting the Declaration ...

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:28:08 +0200
Subject: Re: For Georges: supporting the Declaration ...

Leopoldo Salgui wrote:
Dear Georges,
thanks for your support. In a former email I have explained how to support the
Declaration. However, I have added your name inferring following data:
Name/Email: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Country: France
Group / website: Not applicable
if above data is no correct, please send me an email.

Please, check the most updated list of undersigned in
http://64.62.195.58/wddf/download.php?id=11
http://64.62.195.58/wddf/viewtopic.php?t=54

Regards, Leo
Thanks.
Two remarks:
1.website: Not applicable does not exactly apply:

1.1.The website dedicated to my Relativistic Dialectic,
which I find one of necessary prerequisites of DD:

http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/metanomskiindex.htm

1.2.(Direct) Democracy workshop:
http://members.fortunecity.com/georges/workshops/democracy/index.html

with a chapter particularly pertinent to our current issues,
concerning transition to DD:

http://members.fortunecity.com/georges/demo_archive/transition_to_democracy.html

and finally for those, most improbable, who would like
to learn something:

1.3. http://213.69.121.236/
2. Where/how can I see my data and/or assertions?
Thanks again
Georges.