00417: For Georges: supporting the Declaration ...

From: Leopoldo Salgui <lsalgui(at)demopunk.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:36:55 +0200
Subject: For Georges: supporting the Declaration ...

I'd like also to support it, but how do I do it?
Georges

PS. My support does not mean that I find it pragmatic.
Indeed, I believe that ALL actions of WDDM and CICDD
are nice games without any practical, pragmatic impact.
I justify this stand in
http://members.fortunecity.com/georges/demo_archive/transition_to_democracy.html
which is known to our list, but which nobody so far
discussed.

Dear Georges,
thanks for your support. In a former email I have explained how to support the
Declaration. However, I have added your name inferring following data:
Name/Email: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Country: France
Group / website: Not applicable
if above data is no correct, please send me an email.

Please, check the most updated list of undersigned in
http://64.62.195.58/wddf/download.php?id=11
http://64.62.195.58/wddf/viewtopic.php?t=54

Regards, Leo