00374: Rejoice!

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 15:49:26 +0200
Subject: Rejoice!

Rejoice, Islamic nation. Rejoice, Arab world.
The time has come for vengeance against the
Zionist crusader government of Britain in
response to the massacres Britain committed
in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The heroic mujahedeen carried out a blessed attack
in London, and now Britain is burning with fear
and terror, from north to south, east to west.

We warned the British government repeated.
We have carried out our promise and carried out
a military attack in Britain after great efforts
by the heroic mujahedeen over a long period to
ensure its success.

We continue to warn the governments of Denmark
and Italy and all crusader governments that they
will receive the same punishment if they do not
withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan.