00349: Re: Context of "Pax Americana"

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:00:26 +0900
Subject: Re: Context of "Pax Americana"

Everybody who wants to unsubscribe: all the information is publicly available
for anybody who can read - it is displayed prominently on the WDDM main page,
see http://world-wide-democracy.net/maillisthelp.html

Personally to me it seems that the level of off-the-subject contributions to
the list has been steadily decreasing, and the quality of the dialog here has
been improving.
Chris, why don't you at least give it a try to start the type of the dialog you
want? The same is true for everybody else, who don't see here what they would
prefer.
Just to remind you, this mailing list was not supposed to be the main avenue of
discussion here. It was meant just for brief announcements, and
"administrative" matters.
Our Wiki pages are meant for discussion. Everybody can create arbitrary number
of new pages and put material there for discussion ...

IT WOULD BE NICE IF ALL IMPORTANT STUFF that has appeared here in the recent
weeks (such as the Giorgio's submissions, and all the links) also appeared on
the Wiki pages for the benefit of all the visitors. Could the authors of these
submission please put them on the Wiki pages???
This is supposed to be a collaborative project, I am alone not able to try to
extract and post on the web all the more interesting stuff that is brought up here.

Mirek

contribute to an op

C THOMSON wrote:

Does anyone know how I can unsubscribe? It's turning into private
conversations, rather than the open dialogue I had hoped for

Chris Thomson

*Chris Thomson

Landline: +44 (0) 131-447-9356

Mobile: +44 (0) 7961-968888 *