00266: Re: various (lozenge etc.)

From: "Jiri Polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:10:54 +0200
Subject: Re: various (lozenge etc.)

Dear Giorgio,
your scepticism can only be answered by future development. You seem to
believe that society should be left as it is without anybody trying to
change it. I will explain my motives: I am driven by hatred towards all
those political elites who have destroyed my life and the lives of millions
of others. I am not going to be a passive on-looker which you seem to
prefer. I am sure honest people can establish better systems than those we
have now.
Sincerely, Jiri Polak